Thursday, August 12, 2010

oh ksubi's how i love you

My weekday mornings usually go like this:

6am -alarm goes off
*SNOOZE*
6:09am -alarm goes off
*SNOOZE*
6:18am -alarm goes off
*SNOOZE*
6:27am -alarm goes off
finally get my ass outta bed (yes my snooze is in 9minute increments, I don't know why -sony ericsson phones are weird like that -or maybe I just don't know how to use my phone -tips anyone?)

so needless to say I'm not a morning person and my enthusiasm to get dressed in the freezing morning air is about as much as a blind person wants to play 'I Spy' (that's not much at all for all you kids that didnt have a childhood). This morning I was feeling less motivated than normal so opted for an uber safe and rather boring outfit. However, I do love my ksubi spray on jeans in raw rinse indigo and paid quite the bit for them even tho I got them on sale! Sorry the pic doesn't really show them in full length but I always forget to take photos when I'm out and about. I just paired them with a lace leotard and voila. Very very plain and simple [and boring!] outfit for the day.






Hope you all had a great day.

La fin
cafs, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment