Sunday, August 8, 2010

We Gon' Light It Up Like It's Dynamite

So finally after much deliberation I have finally decided to start up a blog!

After lengthy contemplation and my problematic addiction to trademe i decided to get the topshop hello captain jacket which was overly raved about in america last year after the lovely alexa chung was seen wearing it(hey, new zealand is technically half a year behind cos of the ol' hemisphere thingy!) Maybe its cos i'm asian, but it seems to just make me look like a japanese school girl! how does alexa pull it off so amazingly!


It was also one of my friends 21st's in the weekend. I wore a one shouldered grecian style dress from dotti. Unfort I didn't manage to get any pics showing the dress so instead I will leave you with pictures of the cake and the shots from it =)




la fin

cafs, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment