Saturday, September 11, 2010

my current craves

So I'm one of those people that once they buy something, they contemplate for hours on end whether or not they actually like it and whether they should return them or not.

Today i bought these AMAZING [well in my eyes anyway!] suede wedge booties from rubi shoes. Now, it's not that I don't like them, it's more the fact that I may possibly only wear these once due to the fact they are quite the statement piece and I couldn't possibly wear them everywhere... could i? I used to HATE wedged shoes with a passion, but now i freaking love love love it! These are the shoes that I bought in the taupe colour. However, I'm also digging the black ones a lot too! Which do you think is prettier? And should I even keep them? Unfortunately I've taken in my camera to get fixed atm so my boyfriend has lent me his camera however he forgot to give me the usb cable to go along with it so I will upload photos of me in the shoes when he gives it to me. So in the mean time, I present the shoes from off the website lol.



and here they are in black:



Ever since i saw rumi from fashion toast in the dolce and gabanna slingback wedges I have been in love with them! They are simply delicious! I love wedges!




Other things I am absolutely loving at the mo are statement jewellery pieces. I love the fact that jewellery can transform any outfit and make even the most plain outfit spectacular. I am especially loving chunky rings and necklaces!



Another must for me this spring/summer will probably be head scarfs [and no i don't mean in a muslim way] i love the way they create a boho carefree vibe to them. I especially want to invest in a leopard print scarf. Which brings me onto my next point. I love leopard print! Maybe its my inner cougar coming out but I absolutely love it! Used in the right way it looks chic and elegant [they had the suede wedge booties in leopard print too! but i think thats too extreme for me -altho do slightly remind me of the christian louboutin leopard booties which are also amazing!] If my bank balance gives, I will invest in exciting leopard print =)
Nicole Richie is definitely one of my style icons and is always rocking the headscarf look which I love!




Found another picture of Ashlee Simpson who also sported the look. I used to love Ashlee Simpson but not so much anymore. However I'm glad she's gotten rid of the red ish hair she had [as seen in this pic] and am loving her new hair colour!



Spring/summer to me will be about loose baggy tops/cropped tops and cutoff shorts! Please come see me soon Spring, I'm tired of the rain!

La fin
cafs, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Okay so, I LOVE those D&G Slingback Wedges! :O They're like... AMAZING! :p haha, xx.

    ReplyDelete