Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I would kill to have...

Things I Love...
So i know i have been super neglectful of this blog.. but hopefully things will change soon! I am now on holiday and not working anymore so I should have time to get this bad boy back into action! =D
For now, here are a few things I am loving atm, if only I had the money to purchase all these lovely goodies!
Things featured:
T By Alexander Wang Classic Jersey Tank
The Row - Kevington Silk Blazer
One Teaspoon -Bleached Bonita Shorts
Jeffrey Campbell -Black Suede Mariels
Mulberry Alexa Bag
Tiffany Fleur de lis Key
Gucci Aviator Sunnies
Nars Laguna Bronzer
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Nailpolish
Wooden ships isadora turban from urban outfitters
Hope everyone's well =)
la fin,
catherine xx

3 comments:

  1. Nars laguna is amaaaazing! <3 my HG bronzer.... =)

    hello beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog :) I saw your youtube videos, cute NZ accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete