Wednesday, July 20, 2011

america adventures photo montage

i always kick things off really strong, but with the follow through, not so much. so with that being said, i cbf writing about each day of my travelling adventures. and since a pictures meant to tell 1000 words, ill just upload some pictures of my travels instead for your viewing pleasure. I'll also be uploading an american vlog sometime this week so be on the lookout for that!
i will however mention some more memorable moments of my trip
*being hit on by a 40yo japanese man -and with my inability to lie on the spot, had to spend 40 mins sitting in a food court with him. -40 minutes of my life i'll never be able to get back!
*getting asked to take off my turban as i went through airport security
*getting told there 'wasnt much more you could take off' when i asked if i needed to take anything else off walking through airport security [lol this was a different time to the turban incident]
*SITTING ON THE MET STEPS AND PRETENDING I WAS IN GOSSIP GIRL [haha yes sad i know]
also excuse my oh so boring vacation outfits, staying on ur feet for 10+hours a day does not merit heel wearing activity, and it was so hot i didnt want to dress up at all. at least in ny it was. and when i got to sf it was freezing, and i pretty much only had one jumper. yep. enjoy.
Love lots, Catherine xx
















5 comments:

  1. Oh loving your pictures!! I saw your comment on Yeliz's blog and checked out yours...I was in New York end of june, early july....IT WAS THE BEST FRIKKEN PLACE EVER! Also NZ blogger...cool I havent found any to follow yet so I'll follow yours.... thanks for sharing!! I cant wait to see some more...Im still in the process of posting mine up...

    mele xo

    http://falalamele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable photos! just discovered your youtube and love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip looked so fun! I love your many purchases that I saw on your YouTube channel ((:


    http://bloomandbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go there!
    always wanted to.

    love the photos!


    Anna
    xoxo
    ENCHANTEDLY ANNA

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BLOG! I found your page by watching your youtube on ombre hair love it

    ReplyDelete