Wednesday, December 28, 2011

long time no see...

hello to anyone that reads my blog! (anyone.... anyone? haha) hope everyone had an amazing christmas and ate far too much for their own good! ;)

i swear to god i only update this blog once in a blue moon. partly because i am far too lazy and also partly because i never have any exciting pictures to put up on my blog.

So with that being said i will love you and leave you with a few random pictures ive taken off my iphone in the past couple of weeks :) lets hope i can get up more exciting pictures and maybe outfit posts on a more regular basis!


my outfit i wore for my 22nd birthday drinks, yes i am an old hag:



a collage/moodboard of things that inspire me:



midori shots taken for my 22nd weekend getaway: (haha yes i had two parties xD)



i love putting together outfits and styling things! loving bustiers and distressed shorts for the summer!



arm partayyyyy


danish cookies. cant stop eating them.



au revoir for now and hope everyone has a lovely new year! x

9 comments:

  1. yay new post! I love that dress so much, where did you get it? And I love the last outfit, I have been wanting to get a bustier for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Danish cookies! I am so eating those right now! xD xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm what are Danish cookies?? They look good!! Love the bracelets and your birthday outfit is gorgeous!!! I must start studding things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog through youtube and love it so following you hope u can follow back u rock

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shoes, you have amazing style! :)
    -http://supikuku.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello i look at your blog at wondring about the shoes you have the brown ones are them good in walking in? Im thinking buy one of thoes but dont know how high them are or if you get pain after dacning in them?


    my blogg its http://caitlinareloved.blogspot.se/ i dont write in englich but i can.

    ReplyDelete